Things to do
We want you to have a great time. To enjoy yourself and to see all that is offered. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
Bowerman Field is coastal Washington's only jet-capable airport. Bowerman is a destination for thousands of air travelers and visitors alike.
- Address: Airport Way, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-533-9528
- Hours: 24 hours
- Website: PortofGraysHarbor.com
Fusions is a splash of color that is "absolutely guaranteed to satisfy your art fix." It showcases the talents of local artists.
- Address: 834 Point Brown Avenue NW, Ocean Shores, WA. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2811
- Website: FusionsGallery.com
Anthony Robinson came late to the arts but is now a dominant chainsaw carver, known around the Northwest for his forceful and overpoweringly beautiful works. Visit him at Copalis Crossing.Take a look.
- Address: 1551 Ocean Beach Road, Hoquiam, WA, 98550
- Phone: 360-269-2536
- Hours: 9am - 5pm Every Day
- Website: NativeBeachArt.com
Johnny and Darlene work together as a team creating a wide variety of hand blown glass, ranging from traditional forms to contemporary styles.
- Address: 1232 1st Street, Cosmopolis, WA, 98537
- Phone: (360) 532-9268
- Hours: Tues - Sat: 9am - 5pm
- Website: OpalArtGlass.com
The North Beach Senior Center is here for you! Greeting visitors and residents alike, this is a staple of the Beach that has something for everyone.
- Address: 885 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2801
- Hours: Daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/NBSeniorCenter/
The goal of Ocean Shores/North Beach Chamber of Commerce is to continue to grow and support our business community to the very best of our ability.
- Address: Ocean Shores Convention Center 689 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Suite S-6 Ocaen Shoers< WA 98569
- Phone: 360.289.2451
- Hours: 10 am-2 pm, Mon.- Tues. & Thu - Fri. and Wed 10am-12pm
- Website: OceanShores.org
The 29,900 square-foot facility can comfortably accommodate groups from 30 to 1000. With full catering and food service facilities, all your meeting needs are indulged
- Address: 120 W. Chance A La Mer Ave. Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360 289 4412
- Fax: 800-874-6737
- Website: OceanShoresConventionCenter.com
Come in and say "Hi" to the local Library Cats Olivia and Waldo, but if you wait too long they will come and introduce themselves. The library offers temporary cards for visitors and Internet access.
- Address: 573 Point Brown Avenue NE, Ocean Shores
- Phone: 360-289-3919
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Website: OsGov.com/library
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! Year round FUN at this entertainment center w/ bumper boats, 70+ arcade games & 2 (18) hole miniature golf courses.
- Address: 767 Minard Ave NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9537
- Hours: Saturdays - 10 AM until 8 PM, Sundays - 10 AM until 6 PM
- Website: PacificParadiseFun.com
Beauty Salons & Services
Hair Salon owned and operated by Nancy who offers many styling options such as blowout, updo, flat iron, curling, and more.
- Address: 732 Point Brown Ave
- Phone: 360-489-7354
Bike, Moped, & Scooter Rentals
- Address: 172 W Chance A La Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-3830
- Hours: Weekends from 10:00-5:00pm
- Website: https://www.apollomopeds.com/
- Address: 896 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-0919
- Hours: Dependent on Weather, 9-5pm
- Address: 748 Ocean Shores Blvd, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2340
- Address: 172 W Chance a la Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-593-7441
- Hours: 10 am-6 pm, Daily
- Website: ElectricBeachBikes.com
SeaCycling and Water Biking is the perfect activity for any individual or family—it’s not noisy, it’s great exercise, and almost anyone can do it!
- Address: SeaRay Plaza - Suite 3, 676 Ocean Shores Blvd. NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-940-7781
- Hours: Wednesday-Monday: 10:00-6:00pm, Tuesdays Closed
- Website: aquasplashadventures.com
- Address: 952 Point Brown Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-0487
- Hours: 11 am-6 pm, daily
- Website: OSBoatHouse.com
Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority, brings maritime history to life aboard our their tall ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
- Address: 500 N. Custer St. Aberdeen, WA 98520
- Phone: 800-200-5239
- Fax: 360-533-9384
- Hours: Monday – CLOSED, Tuesday – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wed, Thurs, Fri – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Website: HistoricalSeaport.org
Bowling, Glow Rock & Bowl, birthday parties, arcade, "Tap Room" w/billiards, darts, big screen, shuffleboard, snack bar, karaoke & more
- Address: 125 W. Chance Ala Mer, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9356
- Website: ShoresBowl.com
- Address: 1098 Discovery Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4789
- Website: RVParkReviews.com
Located on the beach, this casino is a premier destination. Find a day spa, an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants, lounges with entertainment and Las Vegas-style casino for big-league gaming.
- Address: P.O. Box 2107/78 St. Rt. 115, Ocean Shores, Wa. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9466
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:00am
- Website: QuinaultBeachResort.com
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as Publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response.Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted requests for deletion can not be honored.